Proactive Services That Generate a Positive Return
CARS provides a wide range of psychological and neuropsychological services for individuals with learning disabilities, neurologic impairments and mental health diagnoses.
- Comprehensive psychological and neuropsychological evaluation and assessment.
- Psychological tests allow for an assessment of a client’s cognitive and behavioral functioning and an analysis of changes related to mental or physical disease, injury or abnormal development of the brain.
- A detailed clinical interview that lays the groundwork for interpreting the results of any psychological measurement.
- Professionally written documentation of assessment results that are discussed with the client, facility staff, family members and physicians.
- Development of a master rehabilitation treatment plan with clearly defined goals and objectives based on the assessment results with realistic expectations utilizing a systemic and holistic approach.
- Care planning with the client, facility staff, family members and physicians.
CARS Inc © Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.